Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yet…Another frustrating night for me…




Have u ever experience the feeling to be in a side which hasn’t won for three consecutive games? The frustration, the hard feeling and the pain was so deep yet overwhelming until u feel like wanna stay awake for the whole week.
Last nite, I was awake the whole night just to see my favourite football team sunk AGAIN by a side which has been proved not on the same level with them. With a cup of milk as a companion and a box of ‘refreshment’, I went down to the Bilik TV at exactly 2.30 am in the morning. I was very excited at first as my team, The Red Devils (Manchester United) was up against a Spaniard side, Villareal.
It has been a privileged for me to be born as a fan of Manchester United. Since my early involvement with football, the team had been my idol. Eric Cantona, Roy Keane, David Beckam, Ruud Van Nistelroy, u name it..they all are among the players in my Hall of Fame list.
But, yet..the performance they (I mean not them as they were the legends, but the young generation)have given me this last few weeks was so disappointing. Last Saturday’s loss to the Marseyside, Liverpool was stiil so hard to consume and it still so thick like a poisoned blood that flows through my limbs.
From the first moment the referee blow his whistle, I kept praying and hoping that in the end of the night, I would be able to smile myself in front of the mirror, and congratulating my heroes in a silly little manner. Guest what happen to me in the end? I ended up swear-wording as my team failed to clinch an easy win, but rather draw level with the Spaniard.
To all who share the same feeling with me on this gloomy, frustrating night, let us put out hands together high in the sky and dedicate our optimism to the one and only team, the greatest team ever which has entertained us for over a century and promise our loyalty to The Red Devils,MANCHESTER UNITED. Let us keep praying and hoping that on the other occasion, we will be definitely on the winning side again. Manchester United will be on top of the world again.Adios….

No comments: